Whether it is a Wedding, Elopement, Wedding Vow Renewal or an Anniversary, let us create a memory that will last a lifetime. We can provide a one-stop shopping experience that includes the wedding banquet, flowers, photography, videographer, gourmet picnic baskets, massage, reflexology, receptions, the rehearsal dinner, and valet parking. We can even provide the minister as Ed is licensed to marry in West Virginia. Because we have both experienced the benefit of pre-marital counseling as an important part of preparation for marriage, we encourage at least two weekend sessions at the Inn in preparation for the “Big Event”.
We owe a lot to Ed & Carol. They were more than willing to share their home with us in any way they could. They allowed some redecorating with photos, furniture rearranging outside to make room for a reception feast – and it was a feast… compliments of Ed, Carol & their friends who helped out.
It was nice to celebrate Carol’s birthday [same date as the groom’s father] while we were here too. They helped us line up the essentials in town for flowers, nails, table & linen rentals and so much more.
We truly could not have hoped for things to go any better than they did! Much appreciation and gratitude to them both for helping to make this one of the most memorable events in our lives! - Lots of love & thanks, JD & Melissa
So whether it is an intimate event for 2 or a group up to 50, let us customize a celebration that matches your budget and personal preferences. We have access to rental equipment for larger venues and can arrange for a wedding that is unique, memorable, and at a price that fits your budget.
We have a full line of on-site massage and reflexology services for the entire bridal party. So if you want to plan a bridesmaid’s getaway or want to pamper your attendants, let us create a girlfriends weekend to remember. From food, wine, massage, or just fun with family and friends create an intimate experience that will be fondly remembered for years to come.
Examples of Packages Available
- Welcome gift for each guest room and a special wedding gift for the Bride and Groom
- Ceremony with Minister or Officiate, customized to your preferences
- Flowers for Bride, Groom, Maid of Honor, Best Man and two others
- Massage and reflexology for Bride and Groom
- Two Tier Wedding Cake with floral decoration with choice of 12 cake and icing flavors
- Sparkling Cider or Sparkling Wine Toast with cake service
- Four Course Plated Dinner with Wine for 20, served on the upper deck or in the great room with linens, glassware, silverware and floral centerpieces included
- Professional Photography Session – Three hours of time, DVD with all photos included and copyright release, and a honeymoon album of 20 photos
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries for the Bride and Groom bedside the evening of your wedding
- Lodging for a maximum of 20 adults in 10 rooms with full breakfast each morning and refreshments on arrival
For just the “Two of us"
- Wedding ceremony on deck or indoors by the fireplace
- Wedding Ceremony with Minister or Officiant
- Hand Tied Bouquet and Boutonniere with choice of flowers
- Two Tier Wedding Cake with Fresh Flowers, choice of flavors for cake, filling and icing
- Bottle of Sparkling Cider or Sparkling Wine with North Fork Mountain Inn Glasses as a keepsake
- Massage and Reflexology for Bride and Groom
- Candlelight Three Course Dinner for Two, choice of entrees
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries at bedside
- 1 1/2 hour long Professional Photography Session with DVD of all photos and full copyright for printing
I can’t thank you enough for all you did for us this weekend. Wes & I both had a time we will never forget and we will always have a place to return on anniversaries. I can’t tell you how many people have commented on how beautiful it was. Thanks for making it all possible.
- Best, Frances