Are you ready to enjoy the beauty the West Virginia Mountains?
Make your reservation by Phone, email or online.
Call (304) 257-1108
Request Additional Information
Connect With Us
Sign up now to get updates and special offers each month. Learn More
Where Are We?
We are located about 15 miles West of Petersburg, WV.
North Fork Mountain Inn
P.O. Box 114
Cabins, WV 26855
Map the Inn using Google Maps
Welcome to the North Fork Mountain Inn
Ed and Carol Fischer, the innkeepers and owners of the North Fork Mountain Inn, welcome you to the beauty of the mountains in West Virginia. The North Fork Mountain Inn has been described as “An outpost of luxury in the wilderness” and strive to make your visit the best possible experience. When you check out the rooms and learn more about the Innkeepers, you'll understand why the North Fork Mountain Inn is a place you'll want to visit year after year.
Call us now at 304-257-1108 to book your stay.
Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date with news, events and special offers.
Summertime in the West Virginia Mountains
20th Anniversary of the North Fork Mountain Inn
West Virginia Road Kill Cook Off 2014
Welcome our new summer intern, Taylie Clark
Read more at our Blog.
Our 20th Anniversary Drawing
We are pleased to announce that we are celebrating our 20th Anniversary this year at the North Fork Mountain Inn.
We are giving a free weekend getaway at our Inn. This will include a two night stay in our best available room, dinner for two, bottle of wine in your room with Inn Logo wine glasses, and a $25.00 gift shop credit. The drawing for the winner will be held on New Year’s Eve, December 31, 2015. Limit of one entry per person. Sign up below to enter now.
All fields required unless noted.
You will automatically be subscribed to your Newsletter.
What Visitors are Saying
- "What a great way to spend our honeymoon. This was fantastic waking up to the beautiful mountains. Carol, thank you for your hospitality and good luck in your new venture as inn keeper, you’ll do great. Hope to see you again soon!" - Colorado Springs, CO
- "We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The forest was lovely, the inn relaxing, and the food phenomenal! Thank you very much!" - Kingwood, WV
- "Creative cuisine, stupendous scenery, heavenly hospitality and calming comfort." - Larbert, Scotland
- "Thanks so much for making our honeymoon such a memorable one! The house is beautiful! You and Ed were wonderful hosts! We will see you on our anniversary! Thanks Again!" - Glenville, WV
- "Thank you for a wonderful weekend getaway! The inn is warm and inviting, but you two truly made the experience unforgettable. We especially enjoyed the amazing food!" - Bethesda, MD
Read More Testimonials